OnLine Systems – the hospitality software specialists
Charts Property Management System (PMS) – reservation software developed by the OnLine Systems company – actively manages accommodation and bookings in hotels, motels and backpacker hostels for optimal revenue. Charts has won world acclaim for its interfaces which allow immediate availability synchronisation of the third party web booking portals with Charts PMS. Make all your rooms or beds available for each of your portals. Change your rates once, and rates on all web portals are updated! Better still, apply yield management profiles to all portals at once, to optimise rates and demand for busy and quiet times.
And to lift rate management even further, you'll love Charts Competitor Interface! Be alerted when your competitors' rates move so many percentage points from yours. Customise exactly what the Charts Competitor Interface will flag. You only need to adjust room rates when your particular competition demands it – a great revenue optimiser and a huge time saver!
What can Charts property management software do?
- Interface with existing software, including SMS, Internet billing, POS, PABX, Lock Systems;
- Bed management and dynamic gender management of dorms, for Backpacker hostels;
- Actual availability on your website;
- Smartphone optimised web booking engine;
- Automated real-time property interaction with web portals such as: Agoda.com, Asiarooms.com, Booking.com, BudgetPlaces.com, Easytobook.com, Epoquehotels.com, Expedia.com.au, Ezibed.com, Gomio.com, HIHostels.com, Hostelbookers.com, HostelsClub.com, HostelWorld.com, HotelClub.com, InstantWorldBookings.com, Jetstar.com, Laterooms.com, Mybookings.com.au, NeedItNow.com, Not1Night.com.au, Orbitz.com, Quickbeds.com, RatesToGo.com, ReadyRooms.com.au, ReservHotel.com, Roamfree.com, Siteminder.com, Standbyrates.com.au, Stay247.com, SynXis, Travelocity.com, Update247.com.au, Venere.com and Wotif.com that automatically update allocations and reservations;
- Demand optimised rates applied within minutes to a number of third party booking websites!
- Flexible, modular structure, so that you pay for no more than you need;
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week support for over 20 years – from a team with extensive hotel management and training experience
Contact us for a demo and find out why clients in Australia, US, UK, Europe, South Africa and South East Asia are using Charts. Click the link to find out why you should choose OnLine Systems for your reservations software!